Thursday 18 June 2009

I am a swan


On the surface I am calm, elegant and in control. But underneath my little legs are paddling furiously to keep up.

With 1 sleep to go until the big day I am about half a day behind in the preparations due to a slight drama involving the replacement of my 2 front tyres yesterday. Panicking? Moi? Aaaargh!

And all the time I'm reassuring The Runner that everything is under control and on schedule. Of course I'm lying through my teeth! He doesn't need to know that the tumble dryer is broken. He'll have clean dry kit somehow. And of course he needn't worry that No3 son has been off school for 2 days with a bug. It's not contagious. And as for my lying wide awake into the wee small hours every night this week, well what he doesn't know won't hurt him. After all he never reads this blog!

1 comment:

Lee Maclean said...

Allybea,

You're a crazy wummin.
You crack me up.

One more 'sleep'

Mrs Mac x