Sunday 28 June 2009

BBQ Pics

What's everyone looking at?
Ah, John, Neal and Alan have got the tent the right way round at last

Look, Davie can put his tent up with just one hand

Geraldine and Karen

Ian, George and Mark

George, John and Louise

Aileen, Jean, Derek, Gillian and Alan

Richie, Thomas, Marco and Silke

Lee, Muriel and Tim

Silke, Sharon and Caroline
Some people managed to escape the camera (how did you manage that Dario and Debs?) Many thanks to everyone who came and brought lots of lovely food. And thanks also for the beautiful flowers. They were much admired.
Hope everyone had a lovely time. I'm exhausted. I'm off to sit with my feet up and be waited on hand and foot by The Runner for the rest of the day ;)

4 comments:

Lee Maclean said...

Fantastic day Allybea.
Was sad to leave early.
Enjoy your afternoon of R&R.
Ian knows where the freezer is now and knows thats where the icecream lives. Dont let him kid you on lol.

Mrs Mac x

Harvey said...

Thanks Allybea,

Had a great time... looks like I'll be off to the vets in the morning though!

Neal and Caroline enjoyed it too!

woof woof!

The Sunday Adventure Club said...

Thanks Allybea, it was great fun. Now I've exhausted all my race talk I'll have to go and do some more! Richie

Marco Consani said...

Hey Ally,
Thank you for your comments on my blog and thank you for a wonderful BBQ. I enjoyed it much more than the race.

Marco