Thursday 28 June 2007

Some photos

I downloaded my photographs on to the computer only to discover they were actually rubbish. The Runner was in and out the checkpoints like Speedy Gonzales I didn't have time to record the historic PB. So here are are some of the pics.


The Runner being videoed for The Pastor's blog



The start
The start

The start


A wet Railwayman at Balmaha


Breakfast cooked by The Bearded One


A big hairy dug at Kingshouse
decided to nap behind our car


Uncle Dunc gets the fire started


BT falls asleep at the prizegiving


The Runner's back(!)


The Pastor receives his goblet

I'll blog about the prizegiving tomorrow. Today was my last day at work. Now I've got 7 weeks summer holiday. Woo hoo!

PS. If anyone has a decent a photo of The Runner during the race I'd love a copy!

No comments: