Thursday 24 April 2008

Grumpy Bugger!

The week before a big event (eg The Fling on Sat), The Runner is the grumpiest bugger you could wish to meet. As usual he has a bit of a viral infection (No3 son has the same thing and has been off school for 3 days) and has so many aches and pains. On top of that, work is especially demanding this week. So he's tired, sore and moaning the face off everyone. I'm glad I don't work with him.

So, roll on Saturday. At least on Sunday he'll have cause to be sore and I'll be kind to him. That's if I don't kill him between now and then!

Good luck to everyone running in The Fling!

1 comment:

Subversive Runner said...

Allybea.....don't kill The Runner please. He somtimes says nice things about me and I need as many of those peolple walking the planet as possible!!!!