Sunday 6 April 2008

Balance

There are many reasons why I deleted my old blog but this past week 5 people have told me they used to read it and miss it. So I've decided to revive this one. I recieved a card from Debs this week (btw I'm glad you like your socks!) where amongst other things she said there aren't enough girl bloggers. She's right! You boys are all about the competitiveness and your "I'm so hard I ran 50 miles at 5 mins mile pace the whole way!" approach to training. The blogosphere needs some feminine balance.

And of course I'm still here to tell tales on those who deserve it! Especially The Runner!!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Welcome back! As Debs says, the blogosphere is a bit male dominated. Maybe though that's just 'cause we're sad. ;-)

Debs M-C said...

Yippee. Welcome back. Pink blog are the best.

Looking forward to reading your tales.

x

Debs M-C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.